[sf-lug] Fwd: the colo box project

jim stockford jim at well.com
Fri Nov 10 15:02:50 PST 2006

    i'm planning to leave for Rick Moen's CABAL
get-together sometime after 2 PM and certainly
before 4 PM.
    You, Bobbie, and you all, sf-lug mailing list
members, are welcome to come to my house
any time before 2 PM ('member i might choose
to leave at 2, so come earlier for a good look).
    Let me know you're coming and I'll email you
my telephone and address.

    Anyone is welcome to hitch a ride with me to
Rick's (Menlo Park), but be advised I'm leaving
around 7 PM to get to a film festival in Morgan
Hill (you're welcome to hitch there, too).
    I may not be coming back to SF (I'll sleep on
my boat in Redwood City), so you may have to
figure out how to get sleep Saturday night (I
don't advise the boat, it'll be coldddd).

Begin forwarded message: