[sf-lug] next meeting Sunday 11/5 -- Colo'ing

jim stockford jim at well.com
Fri Oct 27 07:36:15 PDT 2006

    Just in case enthusiasm overcomes you--the next
sf-lug meeting is not this coming Sunday but in a
week: Sunday 11/5 at the Javacat at 11 AM.
    Paul Lancaster will be there to discuss colo in
general and the ServePath facility in particular.

    I'm hoping those of you who've offered help _will_
help when the time comes, which will be "soon."
    I need to have names to fill out the colo agreement
form--who's interested and willing to help with the
box when it's installed in the Spear Street facility?
To get in, you have to be on the approved list.
Lemme know, please, so i can add your name.

    Note that "soon" includes a tour of the ServePath
facility and a chance to talk to their tech staff.