[sf-lug] sonic.net

Alex Kleider a_kleider at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 24 13:42:29 PDT 2006

I've had their standard (dynamic IP) service since spring and have
recently aquired another similar service in another abode and a fixed
IP service for a business. I can't speak highly enough of their
service.
Efficient and very friendly: When you call, a human answers the phone
which in my mind these days is the best endorsement.
I would advise anyone to go with sonic.net.
And they are Local (Santa Rosa, CA) and they use Linux.

alex at kleider.net