[sf-lug] SF Wireless

jim stockford jim at well.com
Wed Oct 18 14:16:59 PDT 2006

On Oct 18, 2006, at 1:25 PM, vincent polite wrote:
> This is an interesting event: http://nten.org/sfwireless/ . Look at
> the "Ideas and Inspiration" section. The first presentation is
> interesting.

a propos of which...

-------------------
IRC CHAT: irc://alamedawireless.org/alamedawireless

Time:
7:30 PM

Date:
Thursday, October 19, 2006

Place:
La Val's Pizza Parlor  (better known as AW54)
Island Shopping Center
Bay Farm Island
intersection: Island Dr. and McCartney Rd.

We have been so busy the last several weeks, we have not had time to
prepare
a formal announcement, but Greg has successfully placed his AW55 node
on the
air, and we will provide you more details at this Thursday's meeting.

AW55 now gives us essentially coverage almost anywhere on both islands
(main
island and Bay Farm).  We are now in a position to make links that we
were
never able to do before, and we would like to begin discussing how we
can
start integrating Greg new node AW55 into a larger AW network.  Would
love
to have you as part of that discussion