[sf-lug] Fwd: [PenLUG] [fwd] FLOSS Usability III! [Oct. 27-29, Mountain View]

jim stockford jim at well.com
Thu Oct 12 11:39:08 PDT 2006

Thanks to PenLUG for the info:
free/libre open source software

http://www.flossusability.org/

excerpt from web site:
FLOSS Usability Sprint III: October 27-29, 2006
Aspiration and Blue Oxen Associates are hosting the third FLOSS
Usability Sprint on October 27-29, 2006 at Google in Mountain View,
California.
The goal is two-fold: To improve the usability of the participating
projects, and to catalyze greater shared understanding and ongoing
collaboration between the usability and open source communities.    (1)
If you are a usability practitioner, FLOSS developer, or user and are
interested in participating, please fill out our application.    (37K)
As always, the event will be self-documenting on our event Wiki under
Creative Commons license to encourage the broadest use, adoption and
ongoing enhancement of those resources.    (D)

Home   Agenda    Call for Participants
FAQ   Organizers   Sponsors   Contact

Wiki   Mailing List   IRC Channel