[sf-lug] [conspire] Requirements

Rick Moen rick at linuxmafia.com
Thu Sep 28 20:13:47 PDT 2006

This was in the context of one of those "I'd switch to Linux if
[list of highly Windows-dependent apps] ran on it" Usenet threads,
where the usual suggestions of WINE, Crossover Office, VMware Player,
and these sites highly useful to desktop Ubuntu users (mostly x86)
had already been posted:

http://www.beginningubuntu.com/dapper_tips.html
http://easyubuntu.freecontrib.org/
http://www.getautomatix.com/