[sf-lug] sf state trip not today

jim stockford jim at well.com
Tue Sep 26 15:14:28 PDT 2006

    Don't go to SFSU for an SF-LUG appearance today.
Sameer's suggesting we appear in early October, I
believe Tuesday, 10/10, from 7 to 9 PM.
    He proposes the first hour of his class is devoted to
a VoIP demo, complete with Asterisk PBX demo.
    The second hour, he further proposes, is a round
table discussion with his class, members of SF-LUG,
and possibly others as well. Students are interested
in the job market as well as other topics that he
promises to let us know about in this email list.