[sf-lug] Monday evening at the Javacat

jim stockford jim at well.com
Sat Sep 16 07:48:24 PDT 2006

    Don't forget, regular Monday meeting at the Javacat,
Geary at 20th in san francisco, 6:00 PM till 8:00 PM.

    Definitely let's figure out topics for our appearance
at Sameer's class at San Francisco State University
on Tuesday, 9/26, from 7:00 till 9:00 (and who's
coming?).

    Also, we've received solicitation from a Symantec
PR person asking if we want white papers on data
migration across OSs and on Symantec storage on
Linux as well as if we want a speaker to come.
    Do we?

    I'll bring some distros of various flavors for giveaway.

    Anyone interested in working on the linux box that
we have installed at the javacat--it's a RedHat flavor,
needs updating and configuring, good project for
those interested in learning about such.
jim