[sf-lug] I have some Ubuntu 6.06 LTS CDs

jim stockford jim at well.com
Tue Sep 12 08:47:16 PDT 2006

http://softwarefreedomday.org/

    what's going on for software freedom day (this
coming saturday, 9/16)?
    SF State U will be promoting it this Thursday,
9/14.

    If you've got any left over, can you bring them
to the (regularly scheduled) meeting at Javacat
this coming Monday, 9/18? I can come pick them
up at your house or other reasonable place if
you wish.

jim