[sf-lug] job posting #4 -- C++ comm developer in S.F.

jim stockford jim at well.com
Sun Sep 10 10:50:12 PDT 2006

per the job posting policy on
http://www.sf-lug.org

check out the entire posting here:
http://64.81.61.186/test/sf-lug/sf-lugJobs.html

Qwikker is changing the way people around the world acquire music,
games, video, wall-paper, ringtones, and software applications for
use on their mobile phones and devices.

Our patented solution enables our partners to offer rich digital media
directly to their consumer's mobile phones, on-demand and on-location.

Qwikker Corporation is a US based firm headquartered in the San
Francisco Bay area, funded by the top-tier venture capital firms Sequoia
Capital and Enterprise Partners Venture Capital.

We are seeking experienced Linux Software Engineers to develop
communication and security embedded applications in our Network
Appliances working out of either our Richmond, BC or San Francisco
facilities.

Essential Requirements
* C & C++ fluency.
* Experience with socket programming and tcp/ip protocols.
* Experience with developing multi-threaded applications.
* Proficiency in Object Oriented Analysis and Design.
Assets
* Bluetooth applications development experience.
* Bluez stack and Bluetooth protocol knowledge.
* Appreciation of physical RF / wireless characteristics and
interference issues.

Please submit job applications to jobs at qwikker.com
Jonathan Marks
Qwikker, Inc.