[sf-lug] invitation for the next SF-LUG meeting

Sameer Verma sverma at sfsu.edu
Tue Sep 5 21:23:06 PDT 2006

Dear LUG'ers

With kind permission from Jim Stockford, I'd like to invite you all to
hold a LUG meeting on our campus on the 19th of September at 7 pm. This
coincides with my class "Managing Open Source", so I already have access
to a room with computer(s) and a projector. If the lab is ready by then
we can meet in the lab (20 Dells with Ubuntu Dapper Drake).

The topic I have for September 19 on my schedule is "The people of open
source", so a LUG visiting the class would be perfect! I can do a short
lecture followed up by presentation(s) by others.

Dr. Sameer Verma, Ph.D.
San Francisco State University
San Francisco CA 94132 USA