[sf-lug] the build-a-box project

ron rondosxx at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 5 15:36:32 PDT 2006

It sounds like some of us have never put a computer
together from parts. It's not exactly rocket science;
the harder part is deciding what to buy, and that's
been done. So we ought to do it this weekend. Two
hours will put it together; the OSes will take longer.
That will be the trickier part--getting it just the
way you want it. I'd suggest that we put the thing
together and try to install two OSes. Hopefully four
hours, for a trial run. I've never installed a second
system, but I have a couple books I can bring. Would
Saturday work?