[sf-lug] Bill Kendrick demos TuxPaint Sunday + give aways

Bill Kendrick nbs at sonic.net
Fri Sep 1 18:59:53 PDT 2006

On Fri, Sep 01, 2006 at 04:57:37PM -0700, jim stockford wrote:
> I'll bring some Fedora Core 5 DVDs for anyone who
> wants them and, assuming I can find them, at least
> two copies of Yellow Dog Linux (for Power PC CPU
> not for Intel/AMD CPU).

I burned a small stack of Tux Paint CDs (the latest version, which is
getting pretty old now: Nov. 2005).

They were burned using some free ISO burny thing that kept causing
"run as DLL" crashes under WinXP, so I wouldn't be surprised if I made
some coasters. >:^(  (I was working from home, and have to use XP...
K3B under KDE has never given me problems.)

-bill!