[sf-lug] Picn*x XV flyer available

jim stockford jim at well.com
Tue Aug 15 18:56:02 PDT 2006

Now that's done, I hope you all will check out the somewhat
revised SF-LUG web page:

http://www.sf-lug.org

Note LinuxPicnic banner at top
Note use of bolding to invite reading throughout
Note at bottom the section About SF-LUG, especially Job Postings <----
Note Hostings section with pleas for (need volunteer)  <----
Note at very bottom link to vince polite's alternative SF-LUG web page

Please advise me of errors or ideas for improvements