[sf-lug] (no subject)

Paul Cubbage pcubbage at opencountry.com
Fri Aug 11 09:58:24 PDT 2006

Thanks Ron,

I appreciate the help. I assume you are registered, if not, let me know and I
can send a VIP (no charge) pass.  If you have any questions call me on my cell
at 408-472-1112.  The Installfest is at booth 428 opposite the .org pavilion.
Show up there.  We will have several systems.  If you have a toolkit of
removable drives, CDs, whatever, those are all welcome.

CU!

Paul Cubbage