[sf-lug] Fwd: Linux World Installfest

ron rondosxx at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 8 14:21:38 PDT 2006

I guess I've not been reading everything, I find the
format of this site unfamiliar, and frankly, annoying.
LW is for how many days? I have my first day of math
class next wednesday at 8 am in San Mateo, and then
digital electronics at 6 pm. So wednesday I could be
there 10-4. I don't have a class on thursday until 6
pm, so I can go in that day. I can only attend one
weekday, but could do all day on saturday.

Do You Yahoo!?