[sf-lug] Sunday, august 6, at the Javacat 11 to 1

jim stockford jim at well.com
Mon Aug 7 17:32:14 PDT 2006

    It's okay, really. First Sunday 11 AM to 1 PM and
third Monday 6 PM to 8 PM, both at the Javacat
on Geary at 20th Avenue.
    I usually manage to update the website before
the "next" meeting comes by, and the page has
the formula
http://www.sf-lug.org
    next meeting is the evening of Monday, August
21, from 6 PM to 8 or so.
    please keep asking--good excuse for me to
promote the meetings.