[sf-lug] meeting update -- what happened today

jim stockford jim at well.com
Mon Aug 7 17:16:52 PDT 2006

    that'd be great! demo Tux Paint, please.
    Last speaker we had got a free dinner,
you can get one, too.
    I sure hope some others are interested <-------
and will say so and also say which time
they'll be more likely to come:
    Monday evening, august 21, 6 to 8
or
    Sunday mid-day, september 3, 11 AM to 1 PM