[sf-lug] meeting update -- what happened yesterday

Rick Moen rick at linuxmafia.com
Mon Aug 7 14:23:01 PDT 2006

Quoting jim stockford (jim at well.com):

> this is an addendum to yesterday's meeting
> summary: give-aways included ubuntu 5.10
> live CDs. there are still a few left, want 'em?

<GentleHintMode=1>
It's very sad when a Linux distribution CD becomes obsolete enough that
you're no longer doing people favours, in handing them out.  I for one
promise to think fond thoughts about this badger of yesteryear, as you
lay it to rest, even though it's now almost as hoary as the hedgehog.
</GentleHintMode>

(/me is writing this from Edgy Eft beta code on PPC.)