[sf-lug] looks like the 1s have it

Jim Stockford jim.stockford at gmail.com
Tue Aug 1 11:16:33 PDT 2006

i generally introduce myself as a nearly perfectly
lazy whore. whore == rent my body for money
(or food); taos has pimped me out to walmart.com.
lazy == littlest work, mostest eating and laughing.
my RH affinity is so motivated.

i'm much more philosophically inclined to debian,
but the lazy whore is hard to budge: you claiming
that it'll be significantly easier on debian and you'll
answer at least some of my pleas for help? if so,
i'll build a box.

over-the-top enthusiastic thanks,
jim