[sf-lug] Fwd: speaker volunteer

Jason Turner jturner at nonzerosums.org
Tue Jul 25 16:52:47 PDT 2006

[uh oh, getting on a roll]

I nearly missed this with the haphazard way I meander through list
mail.  This speaker sounds like an excellent candidate for the "more
formal" potential meetings at SF State.  I forget for the moment what
threshold we needed to pass in order to secure space at SFSU but I'd
pocket this speaker in any attempt to compile a good lineup.

--
jt