[sf-lug] meeting monday night at Javacat, 6 to 8

jim stockford jim at well.com
Mon Jul 17 21:31:12 PDT 2006

    right. I plan to enlist Nathan to help me cook up
the little network that you can all shell into (he said
he would). A fair amount of the work is already done.
    you might try getting a log in account on one of my
machines and testing your BASH skills. You might
try installing CentOS or some surrogate on your
machines. Try partitioning, even if just getting the
feel of the fdisk menu (don't use the 'w' command!).
    and, of course, all criticisms of rhce.linuxmafia.com
are welcome, even those regarding memory
requirements.