[sf-lug] Software Freedom Day 2006

jim stockford jim at well.com
Fri Jul 14 22:10:32 PDT 2006

    Off the top of my head, I cannot do better;
I like it, thank you.
    Now what about that CD burning party?
Anybody up for getting together with some
CDs over a burner? I'll buy the CDs. I'll
even buy some pizza (from Victoria's on
Balboa at 37th, across from the movie
theater, next to the hardware store, best
pizza in the city/state/country/world.