[sf-lug] installfest Sat. @ Rick Moen's in Menlo Park/ Xandros response

Willy Lee wombat at zork.net
Mon Jul 10 13:23:26 PDT 2006

jim stockford <jim at well.com> writes:

>     oh, I forgot to ask: where in SF can you buy the
> Linux Format magazine? You told me on the phone,
> but I forgot before I could get to a pen.
>     This issue has a DVD with both the latest PClinuxOS
> and the latest CentOS on it, right?

I believe I've seen Linux Format at the chocolate & magazine store
("Fog City News"?  Can't remember the name off-hand) on Market
downtown.  They have a lot of magazines, including a bunch of
Linux-related ones.

They also have a lot of good chocolate :) and nostalgia sodas, if
you're into that.

=wl

--
"C makes it easy to shoot yourself in the foot. C++ makes it harder,
but when you do, it blows away your whole leg." -Bjarne Stroustrup