[sf-lug] slight additions to the rhct study web page - I think I know that...

jim stockford jim at well.com
Fri Jul 7 08:38:30 PDT 2006

    yes, my little joke--when i use other editors, my writing
is littered with j and k and other vi-editing characters.
I figured use :wq as a sign-off and raise the visibility of vi,
which in RHEL and other linux distros is the default editor.
    I've got a cheatsheet for vi in the BASH shell scripting
class outline (see bottom of the web page for the URL).