[sf-lug] Fwd: [new-sfwow] (jobs) IT Career Fair on Thursday at Esurance

vincent polite vpolitewebsiteguy at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 29 15:39:04 PST 2006

I thought I'd pass this along to anyone looking for a job.

Susan MacTavish Best <susan at perfectorange.com> wrote:  To: <new-sfwow at yahoogroups.com>
From: Susan MacTavish Best <susan at perfectorange.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Mar 2006 11:12:06 -1200 (GMT)
Subject: [new-sfwow] (jobs) IT Career Fair on Thursday at Esurance

        Hi Folks,

  Hey, my client Esurance is having a Career Fair tomorrow that I thought  may be of interest. I have loved working with this company (though  obviously I don't work internally). But they have treated us really  well so I imagine they are good to work for too internally.

  Esurance IT Career Fair

  Thursday, March 30th from 12:30pm to 7:30pm
  747 Front Street, 4th Floor, San Francisco, CA 94111
  • Development Manager
  • Senior Build Release Eng
  • Project Manager - Dev
  • Senior Developer
  • Sr. SQL Server DBA
  • Project Lead
  • Disaster Recovery Engineer
  • IPCC System Engineer
  • QA Automation Engineer
  • Security Engineer
  • Software Developer
  • Developers
  www.esurance.com

  I don't know anything about these positions, just passing this along.

  Susan.

  ___________________
  Susan MacTavish Best
  Best Public Relations
  http://www.bestpr.net

  Publicist for Citizen Cake, *craigslist, Diabetes Adventure Tours,  Esurance, Lulu.com, The Pearl Outlet, The Real Race and Smugmug

  38 Miller Ave, #334
  Mill Valley, CA 94941 (Mailing)
  Tel: 415 505 0301
  Fax: 415 358 4785

    Always start subject with one of: (community) (discussion) (event) (intro) (job) (tech)
  More info: http://www.sfwow.org/pages/join/listfaq.html#post
  Need Help? Mailto:listmom at sfwow.org or http://www.sfwow.org/pages/join/listfaq.html