[sf-lug] Python and Ruby (and morpheus)

jim stockford jim at well.com
Thu Mar 23 07:03:20 PST 2006

our meetings at the javacat are
* First Sunday of the month from 11 AM till 1 PM
* Third Monday of the month from 6 PM till 8 PM

We're hoping to have a meeting once a month at
SFSU (19th at Holloway, at the top of hiway 280)
probably on some Thursday evening from 6:30
to 9:00 or so. That's likely to be in a classroom
and I've promised to bring a machine to play with.

The offer of dinner, booze, rides stands. Javacat
is a sure thing; SFSU meetings have yet to be
nailed down.
jim