[sf-lug] gone south again

jim stockford jim at well.com
Sun Mar 19 13:28:45 PST 2006

hiya all

   my machine was moaning and groaning for days,
somewhere down deep I knew the end was near.
    it died, i took it to ActNet for resurrection (very
fast return!), but i can't get it to eat and spit (My *.*.*.126 machine is working....)
    I've repointed the sf–lug.org domain name to a
new IP address, that of a machine at 200 Paul
Street. Please check it out

if ( http://www.sf-lug.org ) ;
mailto: jim at well.com

    Assuming you get the sf-lug webstie, a round
of thanks for Circlesoft for letting us on board!
    If not, send curses and suggestions to jim.

Don't forget Python Monday night at Javacat!