[sf-lug] Fwd: A quick note about Java Cat

vincent polite vpolitewebsiteguy at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 6 08:47:10 PST 2006

Hey Jim,
  Why not use the Gimp? I was also thinking, not to structure this group  (I think that would destroy the beauty of it), take a clue from SF-WOW.  Make JavaCat more of a "klatch", bitch, scratch our balls...etc,   place. Have SF State for speakers, maybe training/turoring sessions, if  they'll allow us to use they're computers. It seems the beauty of this  group is we get to exchange bits of knowledge, and crash systems with  incomplete knowledge, and hopefully learn a few things. Maybe that is  what you could put on the flyer. What 'ya think?

  Vince

Begin forwarded message: