[sf-lug] Fwd: [new-sfwow] (event) 2/27, Designing for Ajax, Crafting a great user experience.

jim stockford jim at well.com
Thu Feb 23 08:37:25 PST 2006

    Thanks. If I can go, you wanna ride with me?
Should I do the following up to present some
kind of linux talk or are you my advocate with
the WOWsers?

    Say, are we on for tonight (I'm just assuming
maybe because of previous dates)?
    There's the PHP talk tonight down the
peninsula; i might go to that. You and I could
meet at 6 for a bit, then me drive you home or
we both go check out the talk.

More thanks for the note,
jim
415 823 4590