[sf-lug] meetings in general (and specific)

jim stockford jim at well.com
Sun Feb 19 08:17:03 PST 2006

    Anybody interested in meeting at SF State on
19th and Holloway at any particular time
(probably evening)? For now this would be an
additional meeting, alternating with the Javacat
meetings.

    Most people who've joined the sf-lug mailing
list seem to be lurkers--relatively few come to
the Javacat. There are a few who used to come
and now don't. A couple have complained of
parking hassles, the only downside to the
javacat.
    I suspect that a different few people would
come to a meeting at a different time and place.
I'd be willing to make the trek, just to be sure
someone's there.