[sf-lug] meetings in general (and specific)

jim stockford jim at well.com
Sat Feb 18 13:47:13 PST 2006

    Monday, February 20 at 6:00 PM is meeting time at
the Javacat on Geary at 20th avenue in san francisco.

How'm'soever:
    A few people have brought up the idea of meetings
more generally: more meetings, other meeting times,
other places....
    There's always my place--I've got several computers,
at least one of which can be torn down and rebuilt on
demand, and i've got lots of various distros old and
new to play with. I got 'em partly to make them available
to anyone who wants to have an install party or to work
collaboratively on any linux-y project (e.g. audio).
    There are other cafes, other neighborhoods, maybe
other kinds of venues (the ActNet classrooms, which
are in a parking-place-challenged neighborhood),
maybe other classrooms or office spaces? maybe
even your house? And other times. For me, for now,
weekday mornings work great, as do occasional
Tuesday or Thursday evenings.
    Holler if you want alternatives: send your email
to the sf-lug at linuxmafia.com mailing list and maybe
we'll get some discussion, even agreement.
jim