[sf-lug] Re: Chatr 0.5

Joseph Payne joe.payne at gmail.com
Fri Jan 13 13:20:58 PST 2006

Hi all.  I never really noticed that Chatr didn't work in ie or opera until
I visited Damien's and he had something about that.  So I made some quick
changs to the .4 javascript file and it works in all 3 now.  I haven't
looked at .5 code yet.  You can look at the changed code here
http://zerovektor.com/chat/chatclient.js .  My Chatr is based on David's,
but coded in C, so it is missing some things.

Joe