[sf-lug] Rick's explanation of his internet setup.

Adrien Lamothe alamozzz at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 12 13:21:42 PST 2006

Debate, Rhetoric and Politics, the three hag sisters of those uninterested
in truth but seeking popularity.

Rick Moen <rick at linuxmafia.com> wrote: Quoting Adrien Lamothe (alamozzz at yahoo.com):

> Wow, I had no idea your expertise was so deep.

Which is of course not what I said at all; I just said you shouldn't
speak for me, in your claim that we're _both_ outside our field of knowledge.
But you're basically playing out the logic of Moen's First Law of Debate
(http://linuxmafia.com/~rick/lexicon.html#moenslaw-debate1).

> I've been re-stating the same concept, using different language

Without supporting it.

> ...further discussion is pointless.

OK, cool.  But you might want to re-study contract law on your own, in
particular the definition of "valuable consideration".

--
Cheers,
Rick Moen                      "vi is my shepherd; I shall not font."