[sf-lug] Fwd: Linux happenings in '06

Adrien Lamothe alamozzz at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 11 12:11:41 PST 2006

Hi Jim,

Thanks for posting the events list, I've already found it useful. Wasn't able to make it to the meeting the other night, would have liked to.

Adrien

jim stockford <jim at well.com> wrote: The forwarded email below includes a list of
significant linux developments expected in
2006, including notably (to me):
* XEN inclusion in Fedora Core 5
* PalmSource Linux offering
* Open Source Development Lab's Project
...Portland (targets the desktop)
* Red Hat Enterprise Linux 5
* IBM's continued promotion of Open Data
...Formats (Peter Quinn RIP).

Begin forwarded message: