[friday-follies] Sunday Brunch 12/29

Rick Moen rick at linuxmafia.com
Thu Dec 27 22:34:43 PST 2018

Quoting Michael Siladi (msiladi at ix.netcom.com):

> How about celebrating the end of 2018 and the start of 2019 by
> getting together for bunch at El Torito in Milpitas (on Calaveras
> Blvd) at 10:00am on Sunday 12/29?
>
> El Torito has a great buffet at a reasonable price.
>
> I'll make a reservation on Saturday afternoon.
>
> The favor of a reply will be appreciated,

Cheryl, Deirdre, and Rick will be delighted to join you for the worthy
objective of kicking 2018 out of our lives.

Tanner the kitty sends her regrets.

--
Cheers,                                            "He who laughs last, lasts."
Rick Moen                                                       -- Leo Rosten
rick at linuxmafia.com
McQ! (4x80)