[friday-follies] Brunch on Sunday, July 1

Rick Moen rick at linuxmafia.com
Fri Jun 29 22:23:02 PDT 2018

Quoting Michael Siladi (msiladi at ix.netcom.com):

> Alison has a rare Sunday day-off on 7/1, so I thought that I'd
> suggest getting together for bunch at El Torito in Milpitas (on
> Calaveras Blvd) at 10:00am. They have a great buffet at a reasonable
> price.

Deirdre and I will be attending and snarfing up everything that all
these other people who aren't coming cannot account for.  Yum!

In anticipation:  Happy Canada Day!

--
Cheers,              "I am a member of a civilization (IAAMOAC).  Step back
Rick Moen            from anger.  Study how awful our ancestors had it, yet