[friday-follies] Brunch on Sunday, July 1

Sally Robinson sallyerobinson at gmail.com
Tue Jun 26 11:38:14 PDT 2018

Hello,

I am out of town. I am sorry I can't make it this time.

Cheers,
~SallyRose

--

~Sally Rose

" This is ridiculous! What am I doing here?  I'm in the wrong story!"-
Baker's Wife-Into The Woods
" There are too many mediocre things in life to deal with and love
shouldn't be one of them. "-Frankie -Dream for an Insomniac
“Like what you like, love who you love, and understand that being different
doesn’t make you
undeserving or incapable of love.”-Exit to Eden by Anne Rice