[friday-follies] [exec] Join us for Sunday Brunch 12/24

jkonijn jkonijn at gmail.com
Fri Dec 22 20:25:45 PST 2017

Sadly, it'll be a no for me. Have a Happy Holidays and be safe!
James

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy , an AT&T LTE smartphone
-------- Original message --------From: Michael Siladi <msiladi at ix.netcom.com> Date: 12/22/17  4:54 PM  (GMT-08:00) To: Friday Follies <friday-follies at linuxmafia.com> Cc: Marty Lamb <marty_lamb at yahoo.com>, SallyRose Robinson <sallyerobinson at gmail.com>, BayCon Exec Staff <exec at baycon.org> Subject: Re: [exec] Join us for Sunday Brunch 12/24

    Folks:

      Final reminder for Sunday Brunch.  Please RSVP if you
        plan to attend.

      Yes:

            Alison & Michael

            Rick, Deirdre & Cheryl