[friday-follies] Birthday Brunch Sunday 4/9 10:30am

Michael Siladi msiladi at ucsc.edu
Tue Apr 4 16:47:53 PDT 2017

Folks:

Alison's birthday is coming up (Monday 4/10), so I thought I'd invite you to join Alison and I for her Birthday Brunch on Sunday.

We'll be dining at the El Torito restaurant in Milpitas on Sunday, 4/9, at 10:30am.

	El Torito
	477 E Calaveras Blvd
	Milpitas, CA 95035

	(The restaurant is on 237/Calaveras Blvd, between 880 and 680.)

El Torito serves quite a comprehensive brunch buffet, including omelets made to order, and can pretty much handle any special dietary needs.

The favor of an RSVP will be appreciated.

Regards,
Michael

P.S. Sorry for the early start. It's easier to get a table for a group if we get together early, especially on Palm Sunday.