[friday-follies] Anyone up for a Proposition Party?

Mike Higashi mhigashi at gmail.com
Fri Nov 4 01:54:26 PDT 2016

I won't be at the Proposition Party (I have a conflict), but for those
of you who are interested in Prop 60, you can find a video of a panel
discussion that included two lawyers and two performers on this
Facebook page:

https://www.facebook.com/stopprop60/

(Full disclosure: I handled the AV tech for the session, so when it
becomes the time for audience q&a, you might see me in the background
passing the microphone around.)

Mike