[friday-follies] Anyone up for a Proposition Party?

Jan P karylj at gmail.com
Sun Oct 23 20:04:19 PDT 2016

Correction:  I have to be in Belmont at 3:30 on Nov 6, so I could do a
10-ish PP, assuming we'd get out about 1-ish at the latest.   Noonish would
probably be difficult for me unless it was pretty local.

More info:  Oct 30 has "49-ers rush" which is a run of some sort, starting
in the morning.  I doubt it would affect traffic like a game would.
The 49ers Rush presented by SUBWAY® is a first-of-its-kind event showcasing
the San Francisco 49ers and our home, Levi’s® Stadium. Rush features a 4.9K
run/walk, The Challenge (a 4.9K with some extra-fun football features, like
flipping tires, climbing stairs, and more), and Junior Rush (for youth 8-12
years of age.

 Nov 6 is 49-ers vs Saints at 1:05 pm.