[friday-follies] Alison's Birthday Dinner Friday 4/10

Michael Siladi msiladi at ix.netcom.com
Thu Apr 9 22:33:55 PDT 2015

Folks:

Alison has picked Vaso Azzurro in Mountain View.

         108 Castro St, Mountain View, CA 94041  (650) 940-1717
         (Near Central Expressway)

         http://www.vasoazzurro.com/menu/dinner

The following people are planning to attend:

         Michael & Alison
         Rick & Deirdre & Cheryl
         Mike & Lucy
         Tabby
         Heather & Jim

Please email me by 4:00pm if you decide to attend so that we can
confirm our reservation.

Regards,
Michael