[friday-follies] Game day and Movie Night Sunday 8/31

Michael Siladi msiladi at ix.netcom.com
Mon Aug 25 20:42:39 PDT 2014

Folks:

If you're not going to be out-of-town this Labor Day weekend, then
you're more than welcome to join Alison and I for another Game Day
and Movie Night this coming Sunday 8/31.

Our "Game Master" Albert Baker will be bringing his usual amazing
selection of games, and you're encouraged to bring along your favorites, too.

We'll start with games about 2:00pm-ish and continue until we get
hungry. (We're open to suggestions about what to do for dinner. If
there is enough interest, we'll fire-up a grill.)

We'll start the Movie Night portion of the festivities around
twilight, probably with a couple of shorts, and something fun as the
feature. Alison and I have a large selection of movies, and you're
welcome to bring some of your favorites along. We'll pick a movie by
consensus.

We'll be showing the movies on a big screen outdoors in the backyard,
so we suggest that you bring a warm coat and maybe a blanket. (If the
night gets chilly, I'll fire-up the patio heater.)

We ask that you bring some snacks to share along with your favorite
beverages.
We could use some extra chairs and pop-up canopies if you can bring them.

Regards,
Michael