[friday-follies] Roaring Camp on Saturday 8/23

Rick Moen rick at linuxmafia.com
Thu Aug 21 17:35:17 PDT 2014

Quoting Michael Siladi (msiladi at ix.netcom.com):

> Folks:
>
> For a while now, Alison and I have been thinking about going to
> Roaring Camp Railroads in Felton (http://www.roaringcamp.com/) and
> riding the train up the mountain through the redwood forest. We just
> found out that our friend Susan Gleason
> (http://www.obsidiandesigns.com/) will be vending at the "Summer
> Gathering of Mountain Men" this weekend at Roaring Camp.

The Roaring Camp Railroad is wonderful.  It ascends through a forest of
really rare first-growth coast redwoods, and each open-car train has a
tree-hugger expert along as your guide.  High recommendation.

Alas, Deirdre and I are stuck in Dublin, Ireland, hence unavailable.

(We'll suffer through it, somehow.)

--
Cheers,                       Do not believe you'll get the chance to choose.
Rick Moen                     Regret, by definition, comes too late;