[friday-follies] Game Day and Movie Night are Coming! Again!

Michael Siladi msiladi at ix.netcom.com
Tue Aug 20 22:47:04 PDT 2013

Dear Friday Follies Folks:

Alison and I will be hosting our *second* Game Day and Movie Night on
Saturday, August 24th, 2013, at our place in Mountain View, and you
and your guests are invited.

Game Day will start around *3:00pm*, and continue until we take a
dinner break.  Please bring your favorite board or card games.  (If
someone could bring an extra Mahjong set, that would be greatly appreciated!)

We think that we've got plenty of tables.  We could use more chairs,
and maybe a pop-up tent or umbrella.

For Movie Night, we'll be projecting on a large screen in the
backyard.  We'll start with cartoons and shorts at dusk (we have a
modest selection), followed by one of the following movie selections:

	Cowboys & Aliens
	The Day The Earth Stood Still
	The Hobbit
	Hotel Transylvania
	How To Train Your Dragon
	John Carter
	Much Ado About Nothing (1993)
	Ratatouille
	Robots
	Stardust
	Tangled
	UP
	Wallace & Gromit: The Curse of the Were-Rabbit
	Wall-e
	Wreck-It Ralph

While we have about 100 more movies available, this seemed like a
good selection with which to start.  Suggestions and requests are welcomed.

You're requested to bring your favorite beverages, and some snacks to
share.  We're not sure how will handle dinner, but I suspect that
pizza delivery may be involved.

The favor of an RSVP will be greatly appreciated.

Regards,
Michael