[friday-follies] Celebration of Alison's Survival

Deirdre Saoirse Moen deirdre at deirdre.net
Thu Mar 28 19:26:45 PDT 2013

On Thu, Mar 28, 2013, at 12:17 PM, Rick Moen wrote:
> Quoting Dire Red (deirdre at deirdre.net):
>
> > Love to go, but I'll be 5000-ish miles away.
>
> Slacker.  Don't you know how to book an airline flight?

Clearly not.

http://www.gcmap.com/mapui?P=color:blue,SFO-ICN,color:magenta,ICN-NRT,color:yellow,NRT-SIN,SIN-CMB,color:green,CMB-MLE,color:pink,MLE-KUL-RGN,color:purple,RGN-BKK,color:red,BKK-NRT,color:orange,NRT-SEA-YVR,color:blue,SEA-SFO&PW=2&MS=bm&DU=mi

(the trip I'm on, for those who didn't know)

Sadly, Skype probably wouldn't work on the train to Nagano, even with
unlimited data plan courtesy of $FIRM.

Deirdre