[friday-follies] Anyone up for dinner tonight?

Michael Siladi msiladi at ix.netcom.com
Fri Aug 10 10:55:23 PDT 2012

Folks:

I know that this is very last minute, but I thought that I'd ask anyway.

Here are some options (feel free to suggest more):

	Chef Chu          	Los Altos
	New Mongolian Barbecue	Mountain View
	Athena Grill          	Santa Clara
	Korea Fusion           	Cupertino	(Korea + Sushi)
	P.F. Chang             	Sunnyvale or Stanford
	The Counter             Palo Alto  (Great burgers!)
	Su Hong               	Palo Alto or Menlo Park
	Famous Dave's BBQ	San Jose (on Curtner)
	Hobee's               	Cupertino
	Old Town Sushi       	Fremont/Newark
	Chevy's           	Mountain View (and others)

Cheers,
Michael