[friday-follies] Dinner on 3/9 in honor of Jan Parcel's birthday

J9 bcweaselgoddess at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 29 17:48:57 PST 2012

I may still be in miami
Sent by J9 via BlackBerry

-----Original Message-----
From: Heather Stern <heather.starshine.stern at gmail.com>
Sender: friday-follies-bounces at linuxmafia.com
Date: Wed, 29 Feb 2012 17:46:28
To: Jan Parcel<jan.parcel at oracle.com>
Cc: <friday-follies at linuxmafia.com>
Subject: Re: [friday-follies] Dinner on 3/9 in honor of Jan Parcel's birthday

My birthday is kinda-sorta near then too, as Alison can attest.  Count
me in.  Will endeavor to encourage hubby to join too.  I shan't
express which vehicle we will arrive in... or maybe on.   If we come
via hubby's new beastie though, I cannot promise to be his designated
driver.  *wicked grin*

Heather