[friday-follies] Follies tonight Mimi's at El Paseo de Saratoga?

Heather Stern heather.starshine.stern at gmail.com
Fri Jan 14 09:00:48 PST 2011

I just figured it's been a while and why should Ali & Michael get all
the announces? :)

I realize sending this morning for a tonight foodicles constitutes
short notice, but hey, if you can't come tonight, chime in also with
ideas on more places to eat.

http://www.mimiscafe.com/SearchResult.aspx?zipCode=95008&distance=25
curiously enough, you'll have to grab the window map and move west of
their centerpoint to find the Mimi's but it's definitely there.

Alison and I have definitely eaten there before and they handle food
issues with moderate grace.

I'll ping Jim to see if he'll join too.

Heather - 408 761 4912